Start Working Online and Create an Online Income!
One of the biggest hurdles most newbies encounter while learning affiliate
marketing, is having all the moving parts working in unison, thus forming a clean system
that works on autopilot.
First they need to get the landing pages right, then they need to sync them with their autoresponder. Then an email sequence needs to be set up, etc. etc.
They also need to choose an income-producing niche and get traffic to the site. It’s no wonder so many beginners quit before they get anywhere.
Over the past few years, the 12 Minute Affiliate System has gained in popularity and become a bestselling online product. By teaching how to make affiliate marketing easy to the masses, creator Devon Brown has himself a winner.
With done-for-you pages and funnels and traffic (both free and paid), the online marketing process has been simplified, and people using this program find it much easier to succeed. The instructions are easy to follow, step-by-step, and most beginners should handle this well.
Here are some pros and cons of this system…
1) The biggest selling point of the 12 Minute Affiliate System is creator Devon Brown, who’s quite popular and has a large following. He uses his real name and has been a legitimate online marketer for many years.
You’ll see him on Facebook and he’s well-liked by most others in the online marketing circles. Hence, you can trust the quality of his product.
2) The ‘Done-For-You’ sections of this program will be popular with many newbies. The learning curve is somewhat shortened, and students should be able to profit much faster since they won’t be struggling with the techie stuff.
With experience, beginners can eventually build their own landing pages and funnels. But first, they can use the provided templates.
3) You have the choice to obtain from one to three sites. We recommend starting with one, and focus on it until you’re able to earn some income.
As they say, a lion that chases two rabbits catches none. Focus is very important. You’ll have a
choice of three very popular niches: online marketing, weight loss, and personal development. All these niches can be highly profitable.
4) You’ll also be able to join Devon’s Facebook group where you can get all your questions answered. There are a lot of free tips shared in the group, and you’re likely to learn a lot.
5) The price of this course is quite affordable, which is ideal for most beginners on a tight budget.
6) You’ll get immediate access to the 12 Minute Affiliate System, which means you can get started right away!
7) The 12 Minute Affiliate System is covered by a 60-day Money-Back Guarantee, which pretty much makes it a risk-free purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) The product name is a bit misleading. You’re not likely to become a successful affiliate in 12 minutes. This is definitely not enough time to build a sustainable online business. The product works, but not that quickly.
2) You can only purchase this product online, so you’ll need your credit or debit card ready in order to purchase.
3) Thousands of people have already purchased this popular product, which means everyone has access to the same done-for-you templates. As soon as you understand and perfect the
process, you’ll probably want to edit the templates to make them your own.
Is 12 Minute Affiliate System Worth Purchasing?
Devon Brown is a legitimate online marketer who has been around for a while, which says a lot. The program detailed and complete, as well as very affordable. The package is put together to help you get up and running very quickly, which should appeal to both beginners and experienced marketers.
You’ll learn about affiliate marketing with this system, and it will be a perfect foundation for you to start working online. So, what are you waiting for?